I Choose to Forgive: An Intimate Journey with God is Dianne's personal journey of forgiveness following the murder of her eldest child, Tim. The poignant story teaches God's view of forgiveness, the misconceptions forgiveness and so much more.
One person's story, Every person's struggle, God's solution.
Dianne's book is currently published in these languages, with more to come in the future:
- English (available on Amazon.com) (WestBow Press: A division of Thomas Nelson)
- German (Gerth Medien)
- Urdu (Pakistan) (Karachi Presbytery)
- Amharic (Ethiopia) (SIM-Ethiopa Publishing)
- French (Les Editions Clé)
- Finnish (Päivä Osakeyhtiö)
- Swedish (Bornelings Förlag)
- Romanian (Centrul Areopagus)
- Hungarian (Harmat Kladól Adapitvány)
- Polish (Wydawnictwo Pojednanie)
- Croatian (Logos Publishers)
- Kinyarwanda (Rwanda) (TLAfrica, Inc)
- Arabic (Arabic Communication Center)
- Odiya (Odisha people of India) (India Serve Ministries)
- Albanian (AEM-Misioni Ungjillor)
- Bulgarian (New Man Publishing)
Get more information on the book website.
The expanded version of "I Choose to Forgive" has been accepted for publication by Cascade Books, a division of Wipf and Stock Publishers. Publishing date to be announced.