Getting to Know Dianne
Dianne is a "Montage" of many experiences, abilities and roles:
- Wife of Dr. Glenn T. Collard for 50+ years; mother of 3 children; grandmother of 5 granddaughters
- Missionary for 31 years; Intercultural Trainer for 25 years
- International speaker and writer
- Author of "I Choose to Forgive: An Intimate Journey with God"
- Creative Catalyst with a calling to encourage artists and the arts & faith movement
- Spiritual mentor of artists
B.A. in Speech/Communication (emphasis in Cross-Cultural Communication))
M.A. in Intercultural Studies (emphasis Adult Experiential Education)
D.Miss in Missiology (Theology/Anthropology/Church History)
Personal Mission statement
To live my life in worship of God and be a messenger of His hope through speaking, writing and encouraging for the purpose of contributing to the development of people and the celebration of the Kingdom of God.
The banner is a portion of one of my favorite paintings by Makoto Fujimura, called "The Tears of God". To see more of his artwork, check out his website.